Donations - Helping Us Meet Our Mission
While Mount Vernon At Home membership fees greatly support our organization, we count on the generous donations from our community to help us carry out our mission. Mount Vernon At Home is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes. Donations can be treated as charitable contributions and may be tax deductible.
Ways to Give
- By check. Mail us a check with your donation form.
- Online. Securely make a donation from your credit card. This can be a recurring or one time donation.
More Ways to Give
- Planned giving: Legacy Circle. Include Mount Vernon At Home in your will or estate planning documents. Read more about this below.
- Designate Mount Vernon At Home as the recipient of donations in memory of a loved one.
- Contribute in-kind support. Consider providing in-kind much needed resources such as professional services or support for our events.
- Give while you shop. Sign up for Amazon Smile and donate while you shop.
When you make a purchase from Amazon through Amazon Smile, Mount Vernon At Home will
receive as a donation a portion of the sale. Click below for Amazon Smile, and then chose
Mount Vernon At Home as the organization that you would like to support. Your supported
organization shows at the top left under the search bar.
Thank you to all our generous members,
friends, and business donors!
Mount Vernon At Home is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation.
703-303-4060 | firstname.lastname@example.org | We want to hear from you!